Apply for College Online
Vol State offers a variety of certificates and degrees, some of which are intended to help you join the work force immediately after graduation, while others such as the Tennessee Transfer Pathways, are intended for students looking to transfer to a four year college after completing their Associates. No matter what your degree choice, we’re glad you’ve decided to apply to Vol State and look forward to helping you meet your educational goals. Before you apply, take a few minutes to look at our admission requirements. After you submit your application, you’ll need to print and submit a signature page. Don’t worry if you don’t have a printer right now. You can always download another copy.
Follow the steps below to apply online:
- First, please create a Login ID. Your Login ID can be up to any nine alphanumeric characters. If you already have a Vol State Student ID Number, please DO NOT use your Vol State Student ID Number or Social Security Number as your Login ID.
- Next, you can choose a PIN, which can be any six digit number (no letters, just numbers).
- Then, verify your PIN, by typing it in again.
- Once logged in, select the application that fits you best.
- Make a note of your Login ID and PIN. After you complete the application be sure to print off the Signature Page and mail it to us so we can download your application.