S&S Family Entertainment -
Date Posted: March 26, 2015 - 05:03 PM
Job DescriptionAccounting Intern
* Assist staff with financial and management accounting reports.
* Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
* Enter monthly journal entries into G/L.
* Enter and print tournament checks.
* Setup A/P invoices for payment.
* Update inventory cost sheets.
* Perform internal audits as requested by CFO.
* Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements* Completed introductory accounting classes with a "B" or better.
* Proficiency with MS-Office
* Organized with high attention to detail
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Can pass a security background check and drug screen upon offer of employment.
Education: High school
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Up to 20 hours per week||$10 per hour||Temp||April 18, 2015|
Company Description Our company operates 14 bowling and family entertainment centers in TN, KY, IN and Ohio. We have over 600 bowling lanes and are the 5th largest bowling center operator in the US.
Contact Information Mark Henline