IN HOME SALES REP
American Home Design -
Date Posted: April 21, 2015 - 10:04 AM
Job DescriptionWe are looking for career minded and professional individuals who are available immediately to start a full time career as a Sales Representative. As an American Home Design Sales Representative you would go on pre-set appointments into homes and provide the information needed to invest in the home improvement product via an exact, well trained sales system. We sell and install well known top brands of home improvement products.
* Opportunity to make a 6 figure income
* Commission structure with a draw
* Bonus opportunities & incentives
* Health Insurance (employer co-paid), dental, short-term disability, cancer, critical care, and life insurance
* 401-K- profit sharing plan with company match
* Professional continuous paid training
* Car allowance
* Excellent sales presentation and sales aids
* Quality pre-set confirmed sales appointments/leads
* Company history and stability (39 years)
Job Requirements* Ability to develop instant rapport with customers
* Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), professional appearance, and a sales personality
* Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
* Be self-motivated and results driven
* College degree or sales experience preferred
Education: Associate’s degree
Experience: 2 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|2nd Shift||100% Commission, Opportunity to make six figures||Full time||April 24, 2015|
Company Description Would you like a sales career working for one of the Top 100 Home Improvement Companies in the country? Come join our team at American Home Design!
American Home Design is a locally-owned & operated home improvement company serving Middle TN for 39 years.
American Home Design has an excellent reputation for taking care of our customers and maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are a 2014 BBB Torch Award Winner for ethical commerce. 2013 and 2014 Top Workplace Winner for the Nashville Area presented by the Nashville Tennessean. Voted #1 in Guild Surveys in the country for customer service in our classification. According to Top Remodeling Magazines, American Home Design consistently ranks in the top 100 remodeling companies in the country.
Contact Information Angie McNabb