Prospect, Inc. -
Date Posted: April 22, 2015 - 03:04 PM
Job Description- Assist service recipient with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, dressing, and ambulation.
- Ensure that the house is a safe environment, well maintained and clean.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and turn in on time.
- Communicate to Residential Supervisor concerns regarding the service recipients.
- Assist with taking the service recipients on outings such as movies, restaurants, malls, etc.
- Assist with miscellaneous task such as taking the recipients to the doctors appointments, budgeting, and grocery shopping.
Job Requirements- Minimum age 19
- Valid driverís license with clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Previous direct care experience preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills
Education: No education required
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Various Shifts||$8.00 - $10.00||Full time||May 22, 2015|
Company Description Prospect, Inc. is an non-profit organization that has been providing services to both male and female recipients for the past three decades. We are a growing company that currently has a workforce of over 350 employees and impacts the lives of over 9,000 individuals annually.
Contact Information Jessica Mason