Prospect, Inc. -
Date Posted: April 22, 2015 - 03:04 PM
Job Description- Implement daily schedule.
- Transport service recipients following Prospectís transportation policies and procedures.
- Provide supervision of individuals at employment sites.
- Train and instruct individuals in vocational skills, including workplace etiquette, social skills, time and attendance, receiving feedback, and accountability.
- Assist person(s) supported to become integrated into the work place by developing appropriate supports.
- Maintain a safe and positive work environment.
- Document required program data (daily notes, ISP outcomes, etc).
- Administer medications to service recipients in accordance with Prospect medication administration policy.
- Assist with toileting, eating, and transferring as required.
- Drive transportation routes as assigned.
Job Requirements- At least 19 years of age
- Valid Tennessee drivers license and a good driving record
- Basic computer skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with service recipients and staff both verbally and written
- Ability and desire to work with individuals with disabilities
- Ability to use good judgment
- Ability to follow specific written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform the patient transfer requirements for assignments as noted on the Physical Requirements for each assignment. Direct Support involves assisting the service recipient into various positions and functions. Varied assistance is required depending on the ability of the service recipient. Lifting forces vary with service recipient weight and level of ability to assist in the movement.
Education: No education required
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|8-4 M-F||$8.00 - $9.00||Full time||April 26, 2015|
Company Description Prospect, Inc. is an non-profit organization that has been providing services to both male and female recipients for the past three decades. We are a growing company that currently has a workforce of over 350 employees and impacts the lives of over 9,000 individuals annually.
Contact Information Jessica Mason