Prospect, Inc. -
Date Posted: April 23, 2015 - 11:04 AM
Job Description - Assist service recipient with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, dressing, running errands and ambulation.
- Perform general housekeeping activities such as cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, laundry, etc.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and turn in on time.
- Maintain a positive and safe work environment.
Job Requirements - Minimum age 19
- Valid driverís license with clean driving record
- Stable work history
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Valid CNA/CNT license in good standing
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Various Shifts||$9.00 - $10.00||Full time||April 25, 2015|
Company Description Prospect, Inc. is an non-profit organization that has been providing services to both male and female recipients for the past three decades. We are a growing company that currently has a workforce of over 350 employees and impacts the lives of over 9,000 individuals annually. We have locations in Wilson, DeKalb, and Smithville area.
Contact Information Jessica Mason