Die Cast Maintenance Technician
GREGG & Associates -
Date Posted: April 26, 2015 - 03:04 PM
Job DescriptionMAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – DIE CAST EXPERIENCE
Central Kentucky Plant Location
Starting rate: $24.00-28.00 Hour plus overtime
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits and Programmable Logic Controllers. (PLC)
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance.
• Must be able to take direction and report results back in a concise manner.
• Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Ability to understand and troubleshoot pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Requires analytical and problem solving skills and must use Pareto principles on daily activities.
• 3 to 5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Die Cast experience required.
Job RequirementsDie Cast, Forging, or Foundry maintenance experience
Education: High school
Experience: 2 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|7:00-3:30 or 3:30 - 11:00||24.00 - 28.00 hour plus OT||Full time||April 28, 2015|
Company Description Automotive parts die cast manufacturer
Contact Information Frank GRegg