Ferguson Enterprises -
Date Posted: May 20, 2015 - 11:05 AM
Job DescriptionThe Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and staff support to the general organizational operations.
1. Answer telephone and transfer to appropriate staff member.
2. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office (Excel/Outlook).
3. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
4. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
5. Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/airborne packages.
6. Research, price and purchase office supplies.
7. Coordinate and maintain records for company credit cards and office supplies.
8. Support staff in assigned project based work.
9. Key associate for monthly processes involving Microsoft Office.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsBasic Qualifications:
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
Knowledge of standard telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook skills.
Excellent organizational skills (oral and written).
Excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Education: High school
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|7AM-4:30PM||$12.00-$12.50||Full time||May 24, 2015|
Company Description Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business
groups. The company is ranked by trade publications as the largest wholesale distributor
of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings(PVF) in the
US. It is also the fourth largest distributor of heating and cooling equipment (HVAC/R)
and the second largest company within the waterworks industry.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall
abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits
discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Contact Information Ann Staples