Date Posted: June 16, 2015 - 11:06 AM
Job DescriptionThe Marketing Assistant role includes assisting the Marketing Director and supporting the Sales Department with marketing and sales lead generation activities. Included within these responsibilities is the administration of SaleForce/CRM, Social Media Marketing to include B2B content creation & posting to increase brand awareness. This position requires excellent communication and writing skills, high energy, the ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time. Position uses a MAC/Adobe CS (Photoshop, etc), SalesForce/CRM admin skills and requires the ability to handle multiple projects in a busy environment. Basic HTML a plus.
Candidate must be willing and able to do administrative type work.
• CRM (SalesForce) administration. Build and execute engaging SEM on weekly basis
• Administration and implementation of social media marketing, working with the Marketing Director to develop a strategy to increase fan base and engagement, build brand awareness, engage and build community, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads.
• Responsible for continuous monitoring of activity on all social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Blogging, etc.) and maintaining daily activity by posting and publishing.
• Track, monitor and report on effectiveness of social media metrics. With guidance from Marketing Director, analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
• Research and identify blogs, publications and potential partners that are relevant to our business, establish a presence in these spaces. Work with Director on weekly blog posts.
• Work on special projects as they arise.
• Provide administrative support to and assist with day to day activities integral to the success of the Company, including answering phones, providing information and accepting claim data.
Education: AssociateÕs degree
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|8am-5pm||DOE||Full time||July 04, 2015|
Company Description TradePRO is the home of specialty trades service provider networks for homeowners and commercial property claims. We restore properties to pre-loss condition throughout the United States. We support our clients with solutions to get them back in their business or home as soon as possible and limit the severity and consequences of damage.
Contact Information Debbie Palozzo