Moore Ingram Johnson & Steele, LLP -
Date Posted: June 19, 2015 - 09:06 AM
Job DescriptionThis position is for Workers Compensation defense work. Experience in workers compensation defense is a plus!
Qualified Candidates should:
- Be comfortable taking dictation
- Be comfortable working in a busy environment and managing Attorney calendars
- Be able to prepare legal documents and client materials with limited direction and produce quality work product.
Job RequirementsRequirements for Legal Assistant:
- Experience with editing, revising and drafting of legal documents.
- High proficiency in Microsoft word, Power Point, excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete projects with little direction.
- Ability to use discretion and handle confidential information.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce high quality work products.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|8:30am-5pm||Negotiable||Full time||July 04, 2015|
Company Description Moore Ingram Johnson & Steele, LLP is a full service law firm providing legal advice to its clients in virtually all aspects of Captive Insurance Company Formation and Management; Civil Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Commercial Real Estate, Zoning and Land Use; Corporate Law; Estate Planning; Family Law; Insurance Defense; Intellectual Property; Merger and Acquisition; Patent Law; Securities Law; Taxation and Workers’ Compensation.
Contact Information Catherine Larkins