Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern
Merchandise Development Group -
Date Posted: June 30, 2015 - 07:06 PM
Job Description• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Job RequirementsCompany is looking for an undergraduate student in the Hendersonville, TN area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language.
Experience: 3 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|10-20||Will discuss||Part time||July 04, 2015|
Company Description Company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Hendersonville area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Contact Information Mat Gillis