Quality/Training Specialist, Healthcare
Date Posted: July 01, 2015 - 10:07 AM
Job DescriptionKEPRO is currently recruiting for a highly professional and experienced Quality/Training Specialist for our Nashville, TN office.
• Provides continuous improvement consulting services to internal and external customers, employs knowledge of performance improvement strategies, principles, methodology, techniques and data analysis. Utilizes measurable indicators and outcome measurements to determine whether the desired organizational results are achieved.
• Performs quality review activities. Present findings, conclusions and recommendations. Identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends changes to processes as needed..
• Conducts regular audits monitoring appeal documentation process.
• Issues Audit Defect Notices when appropriate.
• Assists Reporting in the development of new audits/reports.
• Develop training and improvement plans for client staff that exceed quality threshold levels established by their managers.
• Schedule training sessions and enrollments. Arranges for training locations, secures equipment and supplies, and assesses training impact.
• Provide training in a variety of settings as required, including classroom and one-on-one job coaching.
• Writes, reviews, and edits Workflows, Policies & Procedures, and Desktops Training Manuals as necessary.
• Independently conducts needs assessments for training, researches and develops unique conceptual/theoretical training course to meet demonstrated management needs, delivers training using text, visual aids, and handouts, and evaluates the effectiveness and impact of training courses.
• Assists with delivery of training as needed.
Job Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline desired or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Two (2) to three (3) years continuous improvement and/or total quality management experience.
• Two (2) to three (3) years of professional training experience; including designing, developing and delivering educational sessions.
• TennCare experience is highly desirable.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
• Independent, self-motivated individual with high level ability to handle multiple priorities with varying deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills essential.
• MS Office and other programs operating in a Windows environment.
• Proven skills using QI tool, methods and techniques.
• Previous training experience a plus.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. Come grow with a progressive health care management leader. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of responses please, No Phone Calls. KEPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Education: BachelorŐs degree
Experience: 2 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|40||competitive||Full time||July 30, 2015|
Company Description KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
KEPRO TN is responsible for oversight and operational and clinical support of the Bureau of TennCare’s medical and eligibility appeals processes and systems.
Contact Information Shelly Clay