Award Industries -
Date Posted: July 14, 2015 - 09:07 AM
Job DescriptionAward signs and graphics is currently looking for an individual to assist in the manufacturing installation and service of various types of signs. We are looking for an individual that is a team player with a good work ethic. The ideal candidate will be a "Jack of All Trades" type person.
Responsibilities -- This candidate will primarily work with wood, metal, acrylic and composite materials. They will also install and repair signs as needed. There will be some electrical service work.
Job Requirements- Must have a valid Tennessee driver's license with a clean driving record. Printed copy of driving record will be required upon hire
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have basic hand tools, tool box, tape measure and other basic tools.
Experience: - Previous Sign Shop experience NOT required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ability to work with or on, HVLP spray gun, paint matching system, metal brake, stomp shear, table saw, panel saw or bucket truck all helpful but not required.
- experience in trades such as, HVAC, auto body work, electrical work, window tinting, delivery or route sales, maintenance work, landscaping/grounds maintenance or fencing all have applicable skill sets that are useful.
If you are looking for a smoke free, drug free work place reply to ad with resume/work history or call 615-824-4870 to schedule interview. Full or part time available.
Education: High school
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|M-F 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||BASED ON EXPERIENCE||Full time||August 05, 2015|
Company Description Award Industries signs and graphics, established in 1980, has been manufacturing signs for the middle Tennessee area and shipping signs to states in the continental United States for over 30 years.
Contact Information Don Ward