The Farmers Bank -
Date Posted: July 22, 2015 - 09:07 AM
Job DescriptionEnter data from new loan application packages, generating accurate and appropriate note documents for all types of loans.
Job Requirements1. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
2. Understanding of accounting/bookkeeping principals
3. Good organizational skills
4. Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft/Windows
5. Flexibility and ability to multi-task
6. Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
7. Ability to promote the apropriate company image and maintain a professional attitude
8. Pleasant telephone voice and manner
9. Ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with customers, co-workers and management
10. Occasional bending and stooping required
11. Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
12. Requried to keyboard and view LCD screen for extended time periods
13. Ability to sit, stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
Education: High school
Experience: 3 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Mon.-Thursday 8am-4pm Friday 8am-6pm||DOE||Full time||August 02, 2015|
Company Description Formed in 1912, The Farmers Bank is very proud of the years of solid growth and service it has provided to Sumner and Robertson Counties. It is this tradition of progress through sound banking which has enable The Farmers Bank to become one of the oldest and strongest independent banks in the northern Middle Tennessee area.
The Farmers Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected verteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Farmers Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages men and women, members of all racial and ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Provide prompt, efficient and friendly services to customers, involving receipt and payment of cash, and maintain accurate records of all transactions. Perform task of a basic to moderately complex nature... Promote the Bank's services, answer questions and direct customers to appropriate department for specialized services.
Contact Information Tammy Youngblood