Ewing Law Office LLC -
Date Posted: July 22, 2015 - 06:07 PM
Job DescriptionResponsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
-Drafting pleadings, motions, notices, correspondence, and other legal documents for the firm.
-Acting as a liaison between the attorney and clients/opposing counsel/clerks of the court/judicial staff/vendors/etc.
-Assisting the attorneys in preparing for court proceedings, mediation, depositions, and other conferences.
-Managing the firm's day to day activities such as purchasing, record-keeping, filing, and other clerical/administrative activities.
-Scheduling appointments, consultations, etc. and managing the firm's calendar.
Job Requirements- Must have an associate degree or comparable job experience, but a bachelor degree is a plus.
- Must be polite, courteous, and presentable.
- MUST possess strong writing skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail are a must.
- Must be able to work well under deadlines and possess the ability to multi-task.
- The ideal candidate will showcase both ambition and a strong team-spirit attitude.
- Must be available to work during normal business hours and occasion overtime when needed.
Additionally, the candidate must be a non-smoker.
Education: Associate’s degree
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri.||Commiserate with experience/skills||Full time||July 31, 2015|
Company Description Law firm specializing in Domestic/Family Law is seeking a legal assistant or paralegal for immediate hire.
This is a full time position. Monday-Friday 8-5.
This is a rewarding and challenging position, which will not only make an excellent addition to anyone's resume/profile but is perfect for anyone who plans to attend law school.
Prior paralegal experience is preferred, but not required and full training can be provided to the right candidate; BUT, candidates should be familiar with an office/administrative environment and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly.
Contact Information Lisa Ewing