Rogers Group, Inc. -
Date Posted: August 10, 2015 - 01:08 PM
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an individual for a part-time PARALEGAL position in our corporate office located in the Metro Center business district in Nashville, Tennessee. This position will report directly to the Senior Paralegal. The position will start as part-time (3 days a week, no benefits provided) with the possibility of moving into a full-time position (5 days a week with full benefits). The successful candidate for this role will have the responsibilities and qualifications summarized below:
• Real estate file management and coordination of document requests
• Litigation file management
• Contracts file management
• Preparing and filing regulatory reports, including contractor pre-qualification applications, state annual reports, lobbying reports, etc.
• Drafting affidavits
• Preparing shareholder notices
• Receive, prepare and submit billing payments and distributions from outside law firms and others
• Take meeting notes, preparation of drafts and distribution
• Paralegal degree – Willing to hire entry level; however, some experience is preferred
• Highly motivated and able to work independently
• Strong computer software skills, especially Microsoft
• Interested in a career in a Corporate legal department
• Willing to work full-time and overtime, if necessary
Experience: No experience required
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Part-time - Up to 30 hours - Could become full-time||$18.00 to $22.00/hour||Part time||September 05, 2015|
Company Description Rogers Group, Inc. is one of the largest privately held mining and construction firms in the U.S. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN with operations across nine states employing approximately 1,600 employees.
Rogers Group provides a safe drug free and smoke free working environment, extensive benefits to all full-time employees and strong compensation.
Diversity makes us a stronger company and therefore we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek candidates without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation etc. All applications are accepted online. To apply, please visit us at www.rogersgroupinc.com.
Contact Information Connie Edwards