Artwork Proofing Graphic Designer
The Executive Advertising -
Date Posted: August 13, 2015 - 02:08 PM
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a full time Graphic Designer to work with our customer service team completing artwork proofs for the promotional products industry. This position is 40/hours per week position with possible overtime available. We are looking for a professional, computer savvy, hard-working, detail oriented person to help process daily orders and field phone calls from potential/existing customers. Daily tasks will consist of sending artwork proofs directly to customers for pre-production approval.
Pay Scale ranges from $30,000 to $35,000/year. Recent College Graduates are encouraged to apply; this position is available with the intention of long term growth and advancement. The office that you will be working out of is located in Hendersonville, TN. Currently healthcare is not offered. Paid holidays, sick days and vacation days are offered.
Job Requirements• Experienced & Savvy in Adobe Illustrator CS6 (or earlier versions): Job applicants are expected to fluently use Adobe Illustrator (version CS6 or earlier is ok). All artwork proofing is completed in Adobe Illustrator, very little is done is Photoshop.
• Good Understanding of Vector Artwork: Job applicants are expected to have general understanding about vector artwork and how to manipulate vector artwork.
• Typing and computer navigation tools: Job applicants are expected to understand the basic function and navigations of using a Windows computer system. Any basic use of Microsoft Excel is desired but not required.
• Phone/Email Etiquette: As an ecommerce business, our entire business is transacted through phone/email/internet. A comfort level using basic office extension phones is preferred. A professional, but friendly phone voice and email attitude is required. Email is managed through Outlook.
• Time Organization and Detail Oriented: The position requires a great attention to detail while handling time sensitive and personal information. Time organization and data entry will be a large portion of daily assignments, and Applicants must be able to organize both their time and their productivity to meet the daily demand this position will require. Other daily tasks will include processing mockups for potential orders, follow-up phone calls, order entry, answer routine questions regarding products available through our website, and work with suppliers to complete and ship the final orders.
• Screen Printing Experience (not required): Job applicants that have any experience in the promotional products industry such as T-Shirt Screen Printing, promotional product decorating or embroidering will be heavy considered.
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|40||30,000 to 35,000||Full time||September 02, 2015|
Company Description The Executive Advertising was founded in 2006, and is growing to be one of the leading promotional products online distributors. We provide customized logo products and clothing to businesses, churches and schools. We are looking for energetic, hard-working, organized individuals to help expand our art department.
Contact Information Rebecca Switzer