Coldwell Banker Lakeside -
Date Posted: August 20, 2015 - 11:08 AM
Job DescriptionColdwell Banker Lakeside is looking for a true team player. Someone who can work under pressure, independently and can represent to the public what Coldwell Banker Lakeside stands for.
• Typing skills including word processing (Microsoft Word/ Excel) and desktop publishing experience.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and sales skills.
• Professional behavior and appearance; pleasant personal and phone manner.
• Above average ability to work effectively with many different types of people; cooperative attitude with other employees; team player.
• Flexibility and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects/assignments is a must.
• Great attention to detail
• Able to create, execute, and reporting email communications.
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Monday- Friday||will discuss||Full time||September 03, 2015|
Company Description Coldwell Banker Lakeside, REALTORS is a leader in the local real estate market. Locally owned and operated in Hendersonville, TN for 40 years. We take pride in helping our clients find a home, one family at a time.
Contact Information Angela Busch