Jones & Associates CPA PLLC -
Date Posted: September 01, 2015 - 11:09 AM
Job DescriptionTax Preparation Bookkeeping
Local CPA firm is looking for full-time bookkeeper to help manage 40+ clients. Must be comfortable performing work occasionally at client’s offices. Pay is dependent on experience.
Primary duties include:
* Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation.
* Maintaining a general ledger and working in QuickBooks Online.
* Assist with Individual Tax Return Prep.
* Prepare Sales Tax returns.
* Process payroll.
* General office duties
* High level of Administrative and Quickbooks Online competency.
* Proficiency in MS Office products.
* Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
Job RequirementsEDUCATION and REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
* Minimum of two years previous accounting experience required.
* Self-starter, team player, strong communication skills, customer oriented, leadership skills.
* Must be willing to work in client’s office occasionally.
* Able to maintain confidentiality
* Honest and problem solver.
* Friendly and able to communicate well with others.
Education: BachelorÃ•s degree
Experience: 2 years
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|40 hours weekly||TBD||Full time||September 04, 2015|
Company Description Tax Accounting, and Bookkeeping Company with 2 office locations in Gallatin and Nashville TN.
Contact Information Brad Jones