Party Rental Company seeks Delivery Drivers & Installers
Liberty Party Rental -
Date Posted: September 18, 2015 - 05:09 AM
Job DescriptionJob requires the daily driving of 26 foot box trucks to event sites.
Drivers must decipher load sheets, pull and load orders including tents and related equipment from the warehouse.
Drivers will occasionally make necessary adjustments in load list and check load list against order.
Driver will -
1) coordinate with sales for special requirements,
2) deliver and set up party rental equipment,
3) inspect equipment for quality control during load in and delivery.
Delivery will be around the city of Nashville and surrounding counties. Knowledge of the city layout a plus.
Should be able to manage people well as drivers manage a crew of up to 3 loaders and installers.
Knowledge of tent installation a plus.
Drivers will load and unload truck(s), greet and assist customers with loading and unloading of rental equipment, be sure customer understands proper usage and safety features of rented equipment.
Job Requirements• Must have a positive attitude and a neat and clean appearance
• Must have a valid license
• Must pass regular drug testing
• Must have a flexible schedule to include weekends and evenings
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be able to count accurately to complete inventory of truck load and unload
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|40+||Hourly pay to commensurate with experience.||Full time||October 08, 2015|
Company Description Full service party rental company delivering and setting up party rentals over middle TN area. Stable and growing company for over 30 years in Hendersonville and Nashville area! Providing anything from linen to furniture to catering equipment to event flooring and tenting and many more rental items, Liberty Party Rental services weddings, corporate events, fundraisers, and so many more clients.
Contact Information Julie Hurst