Tour and Travel Admin
Let's Go Travelin' -
Date Posted: October 06, 2015 - 02:10 PM
Job DescriptionA great opportunity for someone with experience or an interest in the tour and travel business. As a part of our small business our tour administrator will provide office services implement procedures and monitor the logistics of tours to provide exceptional service for our clients.
Job Requirements• Maintain administrative workflow of tours including booking tour components, tracking flow of tours and financials.
• Provide information for clients by answering questions and requests.
• Research tour locations
• Run some errands and assist meeting arriving tour groups when necessary.
• Ability to multi task with great attention to detail.
• Experienced with Word Programs including working with Excel databases
• Quickbooks experience not required but a definite plus
• Social network marketing not required but a plus
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|20 - 30 per week flexible||Based on Skills||Part time||October 07, 2015|
Company Description Let's Go Travelin' is a tour and travel company specializing in group tours domestically and internationally.
Contact Information Judy Johnson