Restaurant Managers and Kitchen Managers
Demos' Restaurants -
Date Posted: June 26, 2014 - 08:06 AM
Job DescriptionNow Hiring Assistant Managers, Kitchen Managers and General Managers for the growing Demos’ family . . . Demos’ Restaurants and the newest Demos’ family concept, Peter’s D’s!
Throughout the almost 25 year history of Demos’ Restaurants, the Demos’ name has become synonymous with exceptional service, outstanding quality and authentic recipes - serving over 1.5 million customers each year and winning awards year after year for customer service and amazing food. Peter D’s continues that tradition by giving our customers a superior service experience to ensure their return and an exceptional culinary experience that is memorable.
In preparation for growth, Demos’ Restaurants and Peter D’s are always seeking customer-focused and service-driven managers to add to our team.
Our managers thrive within a culture based on uncompromising standards and a genuine concern for the total dining experience of the customer where managers are able to focus on managing details and building sales instead of on food cost or labor cost. Whether you are an experienced manager or not, you will be given every tool necessary for your growth and success by following Demos’ proven philosophy and systems learned during our unique Management Training Program. Furthermore, you will have the ability to take your career to the next level with unlimited growth and career advancement opportunities where YOU control promotions, salary increases and bonus earnings.
• Increase sales through customer satisfaction.
• Enforce systems set in place and ensure others, including managers, do the same.
• Monitor and enforce all details.
• Ensure organization.
• Identify and correct wasteful practices.
• Treat all employees fairly, firmly and friendly.
• Be a moral leader for your staff.
• Train all staff.
• Assist staff when needed.
• Maintain and enforce all discipline.
• Always have a plan B, C and D.
• Enforce safety procedures.
• Have uncompromising value for quality.
• Maintain good appearance of staff and building.
• Be dependable using Peter D’s definition.
• Competitive salary based on experience and performance with unlimited ability to earn more
• Comprehensive Management Training Program
• Unlimited growth and career advancement opportunities
• Reasonable work hours (50-55 hours/week, 5 days/week)
• Bonus plan based on performance with monthly bonus payouts
• Complete healthcare package: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, Cancer/Critical Illness, Accident, etc.
• Retirement Incentive Savings Program with matching contributions
• Corporate Chaplains of America program
• Paid time off
• Free meals
• Continuing education and training opportunities including the Demos’ Leadership Program
Job Requirements• Must have prior restaurant experience and a stable work history of upward progression.
• Must be decisive and detail oriented with a strong work ethic, social and emotional intelligence (people skills), a drive for continuous improvement, pride in image, a sense of urgency and an ownership mentality.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
• Must pass criminal background check with no convictions for dishonesty or sex-based crimes.
To learn more about Demos’ Restaurants and Peter D’s, please visit our websites at www.demosrestaurants.com and www.thepeterds.com or check us out on Facebook.
Education: High school
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|50-55 hours/week||$35,000 starting w/ bonus monthly||Full time||July 23, 2014|
Company Description Great food always has a history. Ours began in 1943 when Jim Demos at 9 began working in his father’s restaurant. As Greek immigrants, the Demos’ knew the importance of offering exceptional food with authentic ingredients at quality prices. Jim worked there through his teenage years then served in the Army before marrying the love of his life, Doris. Years later, Jim would revisit his culinary upbringing by operating a series of restaurant franchises. Jim and Doris dreamed of creating a new culinary concept emphasizing affordable entrees made with family recipes and delivering service that consistently exceeded expectations. The first Demos’ Restaurant opened in 1989 with Jim refining the kitchen and menu while Doris developed the service systems. The success of this restaurant prompted the opening of three more locations: Nashville, Lebanon and Hendersonville. The preservation of Jim and Doris’ vision as the company has grown has been consistently proven in the presentation of dozens of awards for food quality and service over the years. The success of Demos’ and the family’s passion for food and service led to the creation of our new upscale casual concept Peter D’s which is now open in Murfreesboro.
Contact Information Amy Dement