The Farmers Bank -
Date Posted: February 10, 2014 - 11:02 AM
Job DescriptionProvides prompt, efficient and friendly services to customers, involving receipt and payment of cash, and maintains accurate records of all transactions. Promotes the Bank's services, answers questions and directs customers to appropriate department for specialized services.
Job Requirements1. Basic communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
2. Ability to regularly life and carry up to 50 pounds in coin or currency.
3. Bending and stooping required regularly
4. Required to keyboard and view LCD screen for extended time periods.
5. Understanding of accounting/bookkeeping principals
6. Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft/Windows
7. Ability to enter numerical data on computer with speed and accuracy
8. Ability to rationalize and make on the spot decisions regarding customers transacations
9. Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
10. Excellent customer service skills
11. Previous teller/cashier experience preferred.
Education: High school
Experience: 1 year
|Work Hours||Compensation||Job type||Start Date|
|Monday & Thursday 8am-4pm Friday 8am-6pm||DOE||Part time||March 11, 2014|
Company Description Formed in 1912, The Farmers Bank is very proud of the years of solid growth and service it has provided to Sumner and Robertson Counties. It is this tradition of progress through sound banking which has enable The Farmers Bank to become one of the oldest and strongest independent banks in the northern Middle Tennessee area.
Contact Information Tammy Youngblood