Employee Parking Permits
All Newly Hired Employees, Current Temporary Employees and Current Adjunct Faculty
Upon completing this application, print the confirmation/receipt page and take it to:
Main Campus - Business Cashier Office – Ramer Administration Building, Suite 181 – between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm or Evening Student Services – Wood Campus Center, Suite 217 – after 4:30 pm to pay the $9.00 campus access fee and to receive your decal(s).
Satellite Campus - Highland Crest/Springfield Site – Suite 114 – between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm and Livingston Center – Suite 101-A – between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm to pay the $9.00 campus access fee and to receive your decal(s).
Current Full-Time Faculty and Staff
The $9.00 campus access fee will be automatically deducted annually from all full-time employees’ September 30th paycheck. Full-time employees will receive their decal(s) through campus mail.
Exterior Decals - The exterior decal must be placed on the outside of the rear window at the bottom left corner on the driver’s side. Vehicles with tinted glass are permitted to display only an exterior decal.
Interior Decals - The interior decal is pressure-sensitive and must be placed on the inside of the rear window at the bottom left corner on the driver’s side.
Soft top Jeeps and convertibles may display either decal on the lower corner of the driver’s side front window. Motorcycle operators are encouraged register but are not required to display a decal.
- Campus visitors are those who are not classified as staff, faculty or a registered student. Campus visitors must obtain a temporary parking tag from Campus Police – Wood Campus Center, Suite 105 – and properly display the tag from their rearview mirror.
- You must have a decal properly displayed on your vehicle to avoid receiving a parking fine. Faculty, staff and students are not permitted to park in areas designated as VISITOR PARKING.
- A VSCC parking decal is valid for one year beginning each August.
- Vehicle operators are responsible for obtaining a guest parking pass when using a rental or borrowed car without a parking decal. You may obtain a pass from the Campus Police Office – Wood Campus Center, Room 105.
- Vehicle operators are responsible for notifying Campus Police if their vehicle will be left on the Campus overnight.
- Lost or stolen decals must be reported to Campus Police – Wood Campus Center, Room 105 or extension 3595.
Please see Volunteer State Community College Policy and Procedure Traffic and Parking Regulations.