Campus & Cultural Activities Committee
The purpose of the Campus and Cultural Activities Committee is to develop and implement initiatives and programs designed to emphasize cultural awareness among College constituents.
- Plan and implement activities around, but not limited to, African-American culture, Asian culture, Hispanic/Latino culture, Native American culture and women’s issues.
- Develop and distribute a comprehensive calendar of cultural programs and activities, including those not planned by the committee.
- Select the Robert M. Ruff Distinguished Student Leader Award.
- Work with Student Life, Human Resources and Public Relations to increase campus and community participation.
Reports to the Vice President of Student Services
- Director of Student Life
- Director of Human Resources
- One (1) representative from Public Relations
- Two (2) faculty representatives
- Student representation: 2
- Total Membership: 7 — 12
- At-large members: 5
Ex-Officio: Vice President of Student Services