The purpose of the Committee on Discipline is to ensure that the student has the opportunity to exercise his or her right for due process as it relates to disciplinary issues in or outside of the classroom.
- To hear appeals from students or organizations related to allegations of misconduct that could result in sanctions to include but not limited to a student's dismissal from a program or a course or revocation of recognition of a student organization.
- To secure and review all evidence of record related to the allegations.
- Recommend appropriate sanction or action of appeals.
Reports to the Vice President for Student Services
- Two (2) faculty representatives
- Three (3) representatives from Student Services
- Student representation: 2 (one being a member of the SGA)
- Total membership: 7 - 10
- At-large members: 3
Ex Officio: Vice President for Student Services