Institutional Effectiveness Committee
The purpose of the Institutional Effectiveness Committee is to promote effective planning and assessment by ensuring the inclusion of all levels of College personnel in the process. In support of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning and Assessment the committee will enable all College personnel to engage in and support the institutional effectiveness process.
- Promote effective planning between departments and divisions of the College.
- Consult with, train and educate personnel about the planning and assessment process.
- Assist personnel with assessment projects and in the use of assessment results.
- Evaluate linkages between Institutional Effectiveness objectives and the College Strategic Plan.
- Review and award funding for special projects at the direction of the President.
- Evaluate the effectiveness process bi-annually to determine levels of participation.
- Assist with the development of workshop materials for training of personnel.
- Develop and maintain the Institutional Effectiveness Employee Handbook.
- Develop and maintain Institutional Effectiveness Procedures.
Reports to the Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning and Assessment
- At least one (1) faculty representative from each academic division.
- One (1) Division Dean
- Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Two (2) Department Chairs and/or Division Deans
- Assistant Vice President of Student Services (responsible for Enrollment Management)
- One (1) representative of Library Services
- Director of Retention Support Services
- Assist. VP of Continuing Education
- One (1) representative of Business & Finance
- Student representation: 2
- Total membership: 16 — 18
- At-large members: 2
Ex-Officio: Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning and Assessment; Internal Auditor