The purpose of the Commencement Committee is to plan commencement and related activities.
- Plan and coordinate a program to honor graduates prior to the commencement ceremony.
- Plan and coordinate commencement rehearsal, ceremony, and reception.
- Assist in selecting a commencement speaker.
Reports to the President, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice-President for Student Services
- Two (2) faculty representatives
- Assistant Vice-President for Academic Affairs
- One (1) representative from Student Services
- One (1) representative from Public Relations
- Administrative Assistant to the President
- One (1) representative of Safety & Security
- Director of Plant Operations
- Resource Development Specialist
- Administrative Assistant to Vice President of Student Services
- Student representation: 2
- At-large members: 1
Total membership: 14
Ex-Officio: Vice President of Academic Affairs; Graduation Analyst
Initial Meeting: Week One (1), Thursday, 2:30 p.m.