View Course Content
View course content by clicking the Content link on your course home navigation bar.
Your access to this area is dependent on the permissions that have been set up for you.
Note: Your instructor may have defined a specific learning path for your course. If this is the case, some course modules will only be available to you once you have completed prerequisite modules or assignments.
The Course content page displays
Select the available content links to view content for each unit.
The associated content displays.
If you are a Windows user and cannot access a Word Document or Powerpoint, please follow these steps:
- From the navigation bar, click the Content link.
- The Course content will load under the navigation bar.
- Select the appropriate file you wish to view. A yellow box that says " To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer." should appear above the navigation bar.
- Right Click the yellow box and select "Download File"
- MyVolstateOnline will reload the Course Home.
- Select the Content link once again from the navigation bar.
- Select the appropriate file you wish to view. A popup will appear asking you to open or save this file. You can either view directly from the course site by selecting open, or download the file to your computer by selecting save.
Course Content Options
From the course content topic, you can choose from the following options that will help you manage your course content:
- Last topic visited
- Table of contents