Thank you for supporting Volunteer State Community College
Please choose a preferred method for making a gift from the list below and proceed according to instructions.
- Make a Gift Online
- Vol State benefactors now have a convenient, fast and secure way to give. Please fill out the on-line donor information form. You will then be directed to a secure site to make your payment via PayPal.
- Make a Gift by Telephone
- Please call us at (615) 230-3506 to make a gift using your credit card. Remember, gifts made to the Volunteer State College Foundation are deductible for tax purposes.
- Mail a Contribution to Volunteer State Community College
- You can print the downloadable donor form and send a check or money order to Volunteer State College Foundation. Please specify if there is a particular college or program you would like to support and be sure to include your telephone number on your check or letter.
- Use the Electronic Funds Transfer Program
- Arrange to have a gift automatically transferred from your bank account to the Volunteer State College Foundation each month. You can call (615) 230-3506 to have an authorization form mailed to you. Simply return the form with a voided check and the Foundation Accounts Manager will contact you with a final confirmation.
- Make Monthly Gifts with Payroll Deduction
- Vol State Employees now have a convenient way to give through payroll deduction. Please print the Employee Contribution Form and send to the Foundation Accounts Manager via Campus Mail.