- 02/08/16 - 06:02 PM — Livingston and Cookeville Classes in Session Tomorrow: Due to inclement weather, classes at the Livingston and Cookeville classes will be cancelled this evening, Monday, February 8. Until further notice, classes WILL be in session at all campus locations on Tuesday, February 9.
- 02/08/16 - 06:02 PM — Correction: Livingston and CHEC Classes Cancelled Tonight Only: Due to inclement weather, the classes at the Livingston and Cookeville classes will be cancelled this evening, Monday, February 8. For students, please log onto eLearn for further information from your instructor. At this time, classes will be taking place on Tuesday.
- 02/08/16 - 05:02 PM — Livingston and CHEC Classes Cancelled: Due to inclement weather, the classes at the Livingston and Cookeville classes will be cancelled tomorrow, Tuesday, February 9. For students, please log onto eLearn for further information from your instructor.
- The World Factbook
- This web site contains the general aspects and statistics of every country on earth. From geography to economics to people to government, it covers the globe. Maps and hyperlinks to other documents are also notable.
- The Association of American Geographers
- The Association of American Geographers (AAG) is a scientific and educational society founded in 1904. For 100 years the AAG has contributed to the advancement of geography. Its 7,500+ members from 62 countries share interests in the theory, methods, and practice of geography.
- The American Geographical Society
- The American Geographical Society is an organization of professional geographers and other devotees of geography who share a fascination with the subject and a recognition of its importance. The Society encourages activities that expand geographical knowledge, and it has a well-earned reputation for presenting and interpreting that knowledge so that it can be understood and used not just by geographers but by others as well--especially policy makers.
- The Geography Home Page
- This web site is a warehouse of information about geography, data, and maps. Very general.
- University of Colorado at Boulder Geography Resource Center
- This web site is the Virtual Geography Department at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- The Tennessee Geographic Alliance
- The Tennessee Geographic Alliance, Inc., is a non-profit educational organization fostering collaboration among college and university geographers, teachers in kindergarten through twelfth grades, educational administrators, and other interested parties. Visit the site to find lots of important links and assistance from professional geographers and concerned members