Checklist For Prospective Graduates
Prospective graduates must complete the following BEFORE being awarded a degree/certificate. These are in addition to the curriculum for each program.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.000 with the exception of Associate of Science in Teaching (AST) students who must have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Pay all financial obligations to the college including parking tickets and overdue fees.
- Return any checked out library or college at home materials to the library.
- Submit all required transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Any applicant that received a student loan must complete the Student Loan Exit Interview.
- All degree applicants must take the ETS Proficiency Profile (formerly MAPP). Students receiving a Technical Certificate are not required to take this exam.)
- All degree applicants must meet the computer competency requirement by either passing INFS 1010 or the Computer Competency Exam.
- All AAS General Business Administration applicants must take the GBA Exit Exam.
- All Paralegal Studies degree applicants must take the Paralegal Exit Exam.
- All Associate of Science in Teaching (AST) applicants must have a minimum ACT Composite of 22 OR pass the PRAXIS I. AST students must also submit 3 Disposition Assessments with satisfactory ratings to the Graduation Analyst prior to their graduation.
- Additional steps must be taken if you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony.