Checklist For Prospective Graduates
Prospective graduates must complete the following BEFORE being awarded a degree/certificate. These are in addition to the curriculum for each program.
- Apply to graduate by completing the Graduation Packet with an advisor. Students must complete the online Apply to Graduate step and submit the completed Graduation Plan to the Office of Records & Registration.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.000 with the exception of Associate of Science in Teaching (AST) students who must have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Pay all financial obligations to the college including parking tickets and overdue fees.
- Return any checked out library or college at home materials to the library.
- Submit all required transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Any applicant that received a student loan must complete the Student Loan Exit Interview.
- All degree applicants must take the ETS Proficiency Profile (formerly MAPP). Students receiving a Technical Certificate are not required to take this exam.
- All degree applicants must meet the computer competency requirement by either passing INFS 1010 or the Computer Competency Exam.
- All AAS General Business Administration applicants must take the GBA Exit Exam.
- All Paralegal Studies degree applicants must take the Paralegal Exit Exam.
- All Associate of Science in Teaching (AST) applicants must have a minimum ACT Composite of 22 OR pass the PRAXIS I. AST students must also submit 3 Disposition Assessments with satisfactory ratings to the Graduation Analyst prior to their graduation.
- Additional steps must be taken if you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony.