Annual Enrollment Transfer Period
October 1, 2014 – November 1, 2014
- Important Information
- 2015 Decision Guide
- Presentations from vendors
- Charitable Giving Campaign
- Sick Leave Bank
The annual enrollment period for 2015 insurance benefits is October 1 to November 1, 2014, for most programs. Changes in coverage become effective on the following January 1 and participants must remain enrolled in their selected benefit options until the next year. Click here to review more information.
If you DO NOT want to make changes
- No action is required, if you are happy with your current benefit selections.
- If you choose to stay in the Partnership PPO, you (and your covered spouse) automatically agree to fulfill the 2015 Partnership Promise.
If you DO want to make changes
- You must do so online using Employee Self Service (ESS) in Edison. Paper forms are not accepted. Optional term life changes must be completed on the Minnesota Life website.
- The options you choose during the enrollment period are effective January 1 – December 31, 2015, unless you lose eligibility or have a qualifying event of family status change during the year.