Annual Enrollment Transfer Period
October 3, 2016 - October 14, 2016
The annual enrollment period for 2017 insurance benefits is October 3 to October 14, 2016, for most programs. Changes in coverage become effective on the following January 1 and participants must remain enrolled in their selected benefit options until the next year. Click here to review more information.
- Important Information
- 2017 Decision Guide
- Presentations from vendors
- Charitable Giving Campaign
- Sick Leave Bank
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
Partnership Promise Change
Due to federal rule changes, all members can enroll in any health option. If you and your spouse were in the Partnership PPO or the Wellness HealthSavings CDHP and did not complete the 2016 Partnership Promise, you can stay in your current option, but you do not qualify for the lower Partnership PPO premium or state health savings account (HSA) money. This means you will pay a higher premium if you stay in the Partnership PPO. Or, if you stay in the HealthSavings CDHP, the state will not put money in your HSA. You can choose a different option during annual enrollment. For more information, click here to view Page 1 of the 2017 Decision Guide.
If you DO NOT want to make changes...
You will keep your current health benefits. This means you will stay in your current option (PPO or CDHP) with your current network (BCBS Network S or Cigna LocalPlus). If you are in the Partnership PPO or Wellness HealthSavings CDHP and did not complete the 2016 Partnership Promise, you will pay a higher premium in the Partnership PPO, or if in the HealthSavings CHDP, the state will not put funds in your HSA. If you do not make a change, cost changes will take place automatically.
- Partnership Promise members and spouses who enroll in the Partnership Promise PPO or Promise HealthSavings CDHP automatically agree to fulfill the 2017 Partnership Promise.
- You will have the choice between three different health insurance networks. Check the networks carefully. If you want to make a change to your network, you must take action.
If you DO want to make changes...
- You must do so online using Employee Self Service (ESS) in Edison.
- You only have October 3 through October 14 to enroll. Submit your changes as early as possible. You can make changes throughout annual enrollment, but changes must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. central time on October 14.
Benefits Fair is scheduled for Friday, September 30, 2016 in the Great Hall, Ramer Building from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Each vendor will have representatives available to answer questions and to provide updated benefits information.
If you would like to learn more about the HealthSavings CDHP and disability benefits, employee benefits webinars are availble at the following dates and times:
October 4 — 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Central time
October 5 — 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Central time
October 11 — 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Central time
October 12 — 2 to 3 p.m. Central time
Go to partnersforhealthtn.gov for login instructions.
The Office of Human Resources will also be available to answer questions or assist with making changes in Edison. Please enroll in one of the sessions below. If you have questions that you would like to discuss individually, please contact our office at (615)230-3592 to schedule an appointment.