Volunteer State Community College offers Faculty and Staff the best programming support available. Programming Services is staffed with qualified personnel.
Software Update Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does an employee request access to Banner?
- All Internet Native Banner access is based on an employee’s position number. When an employee is hired they will automatically be assigned the Banner access that has been pre-approved for their position. This access is set-up based on the Account Authorization Request form that is sent to Information Technology by the Office of Human Resources.
- How does an employee request access changes to Banner?
The employee must contact their supervisor to request access changes to Banner. The supervisor will work with the appropriate Data Approver who will request and approve the access change. The Data Approvers are:
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Human Resources
- Manager of Payroll Services
- Director of Purchasing
- Assistant Vice President of Business and Finance
- Director of Disability Services
- Vice President of Planning and Institutional Research
- Director of Admissions and Registrar
If the supervisor is unsure which Data Approver to contact they can contact the Associate Director of Information Technology for assistance.
- If I am a department head, how do I receive access to the Finance tab in SSB?
- Please contact the Assistant Vice President of Finance for access to the Finance tab in SSB.
- If I am a faculty advisor, how do I receive access to the Faculty/Advisor tab in SSB?
- Please contact the Records Office for access to the Faculty/Advisor tab in SSB.
- How do I get assistance from the TBR Help Line?
- For assistance from the TBR Help Line, log into the Customer Support Center. Click on the link "My Service Requests" then click the "New" button to create a new request.