Records and Registration Office
Unofficial transcripts can be printed from PRIDE Online account, contact Admissions.
To send/receive an official copy of your Vol State transcript, you need to submit a request in writing.
Your request should include the following information:
- Your name and address
- Your social security number
- Permission to send the transcript and any specific instructions
- Where and how (fax or mail) the transcript should be sent
- Your signature
- The date
There are 3 ways to submit the request:
- Come in to the Records & Registration Office at VSCC and fill out a transcript request form.
- Fax the request to (615) 230-3645
- Mail the request to:
Transcripts/Records & Registration
Volunteer State Community College
1480 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
Please allow 2 working days during the semester and 5 working days at the beginning and end of each semester for transcript service.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (615) 230-3466 (toll-free: 1-888-335-8722, extension 3466).