Frequently Asked Questions
- Why recycle?
- It's easy to do
- It saves on landfill space
- It saves the school money - helping keep your costs down
- It generates money - helping keep your costs down
- It saves energy, air, water, and our natural resources
- It creates jobs - on average, 6 times more than landfill jobs
- Who can recycle?
- Where We Can Recycle On Campus?
Recycling containers are placed in common areas in each building, in faculty offices, cafeteria, gym, and at the ball fields for your convenience.
- What items can we recycle?
These are items the school regularly recycles: plastic, paper, aluminum, metal, batteries, fluorescent bulbs, electronics, and ink cartridges.
We're currently expanding opportunities to recycle additional items generated on campus