The TN eCampus Online Degree Programs provide students the opportunity to continue or complete their education in a manner that is more convenient to their individual schedules. TN eCampus courses and programs have the same content, rigor and outcomes as on-campus courses and programs and are accredited by The Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). Programs and services are also monitored and evaluated to ensure quality and continuous program improvements. All TN eCampus instructors must be certified by the regional accreditation commission and verified before being considered for online teaching assignments. Additionally, all instructors are trained on the online delivery platform, have an understanding of online teaching principles and learning methods, and adhere to high quality teaching standards.
TN eCampus Online Degrees:
- Associate of Applied Science in Professional Studies - Concentration: Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Applied Science in Health Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in General Studies (*University Parallel)
- Associate of Science in General Studies (*University Parallel)
- Associate of Science in General Studies: Elective Concentration: Teacher Aides/ Paraprofessionals Preparation (*University Parallel)
* University Parallel associate degree programs are designed for students ultimately seeking bachelor degrees.
TN eCampus Course Schedule
The most up-to-date information about TN eCampus courses offered is available on the Course Listings page at the Tn eCampus website. Clicking on a course title will display its syllabus.
Textbooks and Supplies
Textbooks for TN eCampus courses should be ordered directly from the Regents Online Virtual Bookstore, not the Vol State campus bookstore. Many textbooks are customized specifically for TN eCampus programs and have a special access code or other software that is bundled with the textbook. Students are responsible for purchasing textbooks and supplies in a timely manner in order to be prepared and ready to participate the first day of classes. For specific questions about TN eCampus textbooks and supplies, please call (888) 251-2665 (not the Vol State bookstore).
How to Login/Access TN eCampus Classes
Please note: TN eCampus students will not be able to login to their TN eCampus classes until after 3:00 pm Central Standard Time (CST) on the the published date that classes begin.
- The TN eCampus course portal is located at elearn.rodp.org (not on the Vol State elearn portal).
- Your username is the first initial of your first name and full last name followed by the first four digits of your birth date. There are no spaces and no periods. If your last name is hyphenated it will be your entire last name including the hyphen.
- If you have never taken a TN eCampus or Regents Online (RODP) course before, your password will be your six-digit birth date. For example, John Smith is a student whose birthday is February 22, 1992. John’s username is jsmith0222 and his password is 022292.
- After your first login, you should change your password to something more secure. If you have taken TN eCampus or RODP classes before, your password will be the password that you used previously.
TN eCampus Attendance Reporting
Students will only be counted as engaged if they actively participate in the course. Simply logging in to the system will not constitute participation.
TN eCampus instructors do not report attendance. Instead, a News Item will be posted at the top of every course homepage in the TN eCampus elearn/D2L portal with instructions for completing a 3-question, non-graded Student Survey. After completing the survey, an attendance report will be generated and submitted to the student's home school. Please note that this report is not submitted every day, and there may be a 2- or 3-day delay between when the survey is completed and when attendance is recorded.
Midterm & Final Exam Proctoring
TN eCampus students should check the syllabus for each TN eCampus class to determine if the midterm and/or final exam must be proctored.
- To schedule a testing appointment on the Main Campus in Gallatin, please call 615-230-3484 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Livingston testing information, call 1-800-563-8220 ext. 5217.
- For Highland Crest/Springfield testing information, call 615-433-7032.
- To schedule an appointment at the Cookeville Higher Education Campus (CHEC), click the following link: http://cookevillecampus.org/academics/student-testing-center.html.
- For information about testing at an alternative site not listed above, click http://www.rodp.org/current-students/test-proctoring#alternative.
For more information related to Proctored Exam Requirements for TN eCampus courses, click on the following link: http://www.rodp.org/current-students/test-proctoring.
FREE Online Tutoring Services
TN eCampus Technical Support
- Password Problems? Call (888) 223-0023
- Technical Problems? Login Problems? Call the AskRODP Helpdesk at (866) 550-7637.
- For technical help after regular business hours (5:00 pm – 8:00 am, weekends, holidays, and during closings), call (855) 664-1161.
Tips & Resources
- TN eCampus students should visit the Regents Online homepage and read the resources there.
- Online Orientation and tutorials explain how to access and navigate through a TN eCampus course.
- Help with the registration process is available at the How to Register page on the Vol State Admissions website.
- Fees for TN eCampus courses are different from other Vol State courses. Please visit the Business Office website for more information.
- Additional online and video courses are available through Vol State’s Distance Learning program.
Vol State eCampus Liaison:
Mrs. Lisa M. Borre
Toll free: (888) 335 - 8722
Warf Building, Room 126
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about TN eCampus or Volunteer State Community College. I truly look forward to helping you as you pursue your academic endeavors!