Business Plan Sites
- www.census.gov - Demographic information by state and county.
- TN County and Community Data Sheets - from the Department of Economic and Community Development
- www.epodunk.com and www.ersys.com - These sites provide demographic information to any community that has reported to the US Census Bureau.
- www.sbdcnet.org - Small Business Development Center Network site; sample business plans, industry profiles.
- www.bizstats.com - Instant access to useful financial ratios, business statistics & benchmarks, effective and understandable online analysis of businesses & industries.
- http://www.sba.gov/category/navigation-structure/starting-managing-business/managing-business/business-guides-industry - Explore information about a variety of industries. Find invaluable information targeted to your specific line of business.
- Search your local Chamber of Commerce website directory.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, about using Reference USA to research local competitors.
- www.google.com - Seriously. Just Google them. You can check out their site, Facebook page, and online reviews.
- http://www.sba.gov/content/market-analysis - The market analysis section of your business plan should illustrate your industry and market knowledge as well as any of your research findings and conclusions.
- www.gallatinbusinessvisions.com - A comprehensive online entrepreneur resource for the Gallatin area.
- http://www.economicindicators.gov/ - Provides timely access to the daily releases of key economic indicators from the Bureau of Economic Analysis and the U.S. Census Bureau.
- www.bplans.com - 100 different business plan examples.
- www.entrepreneur.com - Tricks and trades of how to be a successful entrepreneur.