Dates fill up on a first come, first serve basis.
The following information is for the Gallatin campus only.
For Livingston testing information, schedule, and appointments contact Brent Carter at 1-800-563-8220 ext. 5202
For Highland Crest/Springfield testing information, schedule, and appointments contact Dana Davis at 615-433-7042.
ACT National Exam 2013
Student must register through www.actstudent.org.
- Saturday February 9, 2013 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday, June 8, 2013 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday , October 26, 2013 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday, December 14, 2013 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
GED Testing Schedule for 2013 – Vol State Gallatin campus
An application must be submitted and a Seating Letter received to be eligible for a certain date. Applications for the GED Test are available through the local Adult Education Offices, in the Testing Office in the Wood Campus Center, Room 210, or by calling (615) 230 - 3626.
- Thursday, February 7
- Saturday, February 16
- Thursday, February 28
- Saturday, March 16, 2013
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings, March 27th and 28th
- Saturday, April 6
- Thursday, April 11
- Saturday, April 20
- Thursday, May 2
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings, May 15th and 16th
- Saturday, June 1
- Thursday, June 6
- Thursday, June 13
The GED Exam is also given by the Vol State Testing Staff at several off campus sites including Clarksville, Lebanon, Lafayette, Springfield, and Carthage. Contact your local Adult Education Office for these dates.