Transfer Credits

Welcome to the Records and Registration Office transfer student webpage. Our goal is to provide important information that will guide you through the transfer process. Do not hesitate to contact us and let us know how we can ensure that you have a smooth transition to our campus.

Getting Started

Once you have completed the Application for Admission and have been admitted to Vol State, you may earn transfer credit.

Students transferring from other colleges should request official transcripts be mailed to the Office of Admissions from each college attended.

Transcripts must be official and must be mailed directly from the school to Vol State. Vol State does not evaluate transcripts faxed or student copies. Transcripts should be mailed to:

Admissions Office
Volunteer State Community College
1480 Nashville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066

Once your transcripts are posted as "received" in the Admissions Office, your transcripts will be forwarded to the Records & Registration Office to be evaluated by a Transcript Analyst.

How Will My Credits Transfer?

For more information on transferring your credits to Vol State, please contact the Office of Records & Registration at 615-230-3466.