Affirmative Action Office
Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution, is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Director of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Title IX Coordinator, 1480 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066, 615-230-3592.
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- TBR Title VI Training – Password is “compliance”
- Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972
- U.S. Commission on Civil Rights
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Labor Law Posters
Reasonable accommodations have been and will continue to be made to the extent possible for qualified disabled personnel. If a qualified disabled student, applicant or employee desires reasonable accommodations, they should contact Disability Services at (615) 230-3446.