Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
Allison Goodpaster received the award from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
She will organize college fundraisers and Foundation events, and manage the College Alumni Association.
- Vol State Offers Wireless Computer Certification PrepJun22
- Vol State Foundation Honored for FundraisingJun15
- Logistics Students Receive ScholarshipsJun12
- David and Diane Black Honored with Regents AwardJun10
- Fall Registration is Open NowJun08
- Dean's List and Honor Roll for Spring 2015May26
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- What is the Big Deal about Taking a Semester off?Jul2
- Vol State Closed Friday, July 3Jun29
- Be Part of Campus - Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on TwitterJun17
- Spring Diplomas Ready for Pick-UpJun16
- Language Center Open this SummerJun15
- Beat the rush - apply and register now for Fall semester!Jun8
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.
- Last Day to Receive 100% Refund: 2nd 5 Week TermJul5
- Last Day to Receive 100% Refund: 2nd 3 Week TermJul5
- 2nd 5 Week Term BeginsJul6
- Last Day to Receive 75% Refund: 2nd 3 Week TermJul8
- Last Day to Receive 25% Refund: 2nd 3 Week TermJul10
- Last Day to Receive 75% Refund: 2nd 5 Week TermJul10
- Last Day to Withdraw: 10 Week TermJul14
- Last Day to Receive 25% Refund: 2nd 5 Week TermJul14
- Last Day to Withdraw: 2nd 5 Week TermJul29
- Submit a new Public Event