David Carrell, Adjunct Instructor
- B.A. Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN
- J.D. Nashville School of Law, Nashville, TN
- Attorney-at- Law - Licensed to practice in the State of Tennessee
- Annual Continuing Legal Education requirements successfully completed
- Member - American Bar Association, Member - Tennessee Bar Association
- Member - Nashville Bar Association, Worked for former Nashville Mayor - Richard H. Fulton
- Former Metropolitan Attorney - Metropolitan Dept. of Law
- Former Trial/Litigation Attorney - In private practice
- Former Homicide Detective - Metro Nashville Police Department
- Professional Speaker - National Speakers Association (Past Member)
- Tennessee Speakers Association (Past Member), Author - Non-Fiction Books
Copyright © 2004 – 2012 Volunteer State Community College. All Rights Reserved. Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution.
Volunteer State Community College is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its programs and activities. Click here to see our full Non-Discrimination Policy.