- Phone: (615) 230 - 3238
- Office Location: Caudill Hall Room 206
- Email: Kevin.Cook@volstate.edu (preferred)
- M.S. Criminal Justice/Criminology, California State University, Sacramento
- B.S. Criminal Justice, California State University, Sacramento
- A.S. Administration of Justice, Santa Rosa Junior College
- Graduate, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
Prof. Cook has a diverse background in criminal justice, having worked as a juvenile corrections counselor; federal law enforcement officer with the United States Customs Service; and as a special investigator and district supervisor conducting national security and public trust investigations. In addition, Prof. Cook has worked as a director for a homeland security research institute and taught criminal justice at several colleges and universities.
Criminal intelligence, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED), threat analysis/risk management, white collar crime, personnel background investigations, and criminal justice careers.