Listed below are the fees associated with this program. For a full list of in state and out of state tution information please see the Business Office web page.
- Books (estimated): $1,000
- Clinical costs (estimated)
- Disease Screening (titers): $84 for Hepatitis B, MMR and Varcella NOTE: If done individually: Hepatitis B $35; MMR $32; Varicella $23
- Hepatitis B Injections: $75 each (3) total of $225
- Varicella Vaccination: $125
- Measles Vaccination (MMR): $70
- Malpractice Insurance: $37
- TB skin test: $17
- 10 Panel drug screening: $40
- Lab Coat: $40
- Scrub Suits (per pair) $40 (3) $120 Total
- Name Tag: $5
- Tennis Shoes $50
- VSCC Patch: $8
- Thumb Drive/Flash Drive: $30
- Personal Medical Insurance: ???
- Student Membership Expense (optional)
- Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) membership $45
- AIUM membership $25
- Non-credit Center of Emphasis Patient Assessment Class with Basic Life Support Class $180
- Non-credit Center of Emphasis Vascular Seminar Class $425
- Background Check $75.00
- ARDMS Registry Exam Fees (after graduation)-(1) Abdomen $250 (2) Obsetrics/ Gynecology $250 (3) Physical Principles &Instrumentation $250
- Edelman/ESP Seminar (not required, but strongly recommended) $450
Approximate cost for DMS Program is $3,800. This amount does not include the cost of tuition at VSCC, personal medical insurance, or cost of gas necessary for commute to and from clinical sites.
**All prices for labs/immunizations are from Fairvue Primary Care in Gallatin, TN. Cost is variable based on location.