- AHEAD (Association of Higher Education and Disability)
- LDA (Learning Disabilities Association of America)
- CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity)
- IDA (International Dyslexia Association)
- COSD (Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities)
- HEATH Resource Center
- RFBD (Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic)
- EASI/AAHE (Equal Access to Software/ American Association for Higher Education)
- SHHH - Self-Help for Hard of Hearing
- National Braille Press - Online catalog and services
- Braille Institute of America - A non-profit organization
Copyright © 2004 – 2012 Volunteer State Community College. All Rights Reserved. Volunteer State Community College, a Tennessee Board of Regents institution.
Volunteer State Community College is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status in its programs and activities. Click here to see our full Non-Discrimination Policy.