Need help with your username and PIN/password? The IT Help Desk is available toll free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (866) 451 - 5469. You may also contact a librarian by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vol State Library Catalog
- The catalog provides access to book and audiovisual collections by author, title, Library of Congress subject, and keyword searches and indicates availability of materials. Materials in the collections may be requested by students and faculty at Vol State off-campus instructional sites and centers and by other distance learning students.
- ATHENA, a virtual online catalog, offers an interlibrary loan service for Vol State students, faculty, and staff. It represents a co-op of Nashville area libraries. Current participants include Nashville Public and Vanderbilt, among others. When you need materials to supplement the Vol State collection, search the ATHENA catalog by clicking on the above ATHENA link. ATHENA provides an online interlibrary loan form. If available, the book normally arrives via courier at the Vol State Library within seven to fourteen business days.
- Tennessee State Library & Archives Online Catalog
- The catalog provides bibliographic access to the Tennessee State Library and Archives collection.
- World Cat
- WorldCat is “the world’s largest library catalog” helping identify library materials online.