MyVolState is a fully integrated "portal" handling everything you used to do with various separate systems such as Email, MyVolstate Online(E-Learn), and PRIDE.
The My VolState portal provides access to several different web-based systems with a single log in. The portal also includes targeted "channels" designed to streamline common tasks such as:
- Registering for classes
- Checking grades
- Finding your academic advisor
- Paying your bill
- Log in at http://portal.volstate.edu/ using the same username and password you use for email or online classes, not your V-Number.
- Click the Pride Online tab to register for classes and access other academic and financial services.
- Click for Email
- Click for Vol State online classes
Training and support documentation is available online in our My VolState support blog.
If you are having trouble logging in, contact the IT Help Desk at 615-230-3302 to get assistance.
Support for Students
- 06/07 How To: Access Online Classes
- 06/07 How To: Check Student Email
- 06/07 How To: Log In
- 05/31 Office and Department Directory Channel
- 05/31 People Finder Channel
If you have a suggestion for a support topic not yet covered email us at email@example.com.