How to Register

If you are not a current Volunteer State student, you need to apply for admission before signing up for classes.

All Volunteer State students are strongly encouraged to contact their academic advisor before registering. If you do not know the name of your advisor, contact the Advising Center for help at (615) 230 - 3702 (toll-free: 1-888-335-8722, extension, 3702) or by emailing Students who do not have a major or are not seeking a degree should contact the Advising Center for advising.

Registration Questions
General information about how to register and what to do if you can't sign up for classes.

Register Online
How to use PRIDE Online to sign up for your classes from any computer with internet access.